Re: Is there a fix for Github's coarse notification bug?

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 2:35 PM, Tobie Langel wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> > As you know, the Pointer Events WG is using github ([pointerevents]) for
> > its tests. Github's coarse notification bug means that [w-p-t]
> > "Watchers" that are only interested in Pointer Events receive every
> > notification for w-p-t and that is an unacceptable amount of e-mail.
>
> Agreed.
> > As I understand it, you are working on some type of fix/work-around for
> > this GH bug. Would you please provide an ETA for this fix?
>
> End of September.

Unfortunately, I won't be shipping this tonight. It's still at the top of my todo list, but the revamping of the testthewebforward.org site took me a little longer than initially planned.

I'll start working on this next week, at which time I'll be able to give an firm ETA, which should be before mid-October.

Sorry for the delay.

--tobie