[admin] Tracking Last Call WD comments

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:01:32 -0500
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Jacob, Matt, All,

As you might know, we need to track all comments for the Pointer Events
LCWD. We are free to determine how we actually do the tracking and links
to a few common mechanisms are listed in
<http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/SpecEditing#Last_Call_Comment_Tracking>.

My personal preference is to use a wiki but since Jacob and Matt will
lead the comment tracking effort, they should feel free to use whatever
mechanism they prefer and just announce it to us.

-Thanks, ArtB