No call on 19 February 2013

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:52:32 -0500
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
I don't think there are sufficient topics for a call on February 19 so
the plan is to have the next call on February 26. I will announce the LC
publication after it becomes an `official` Technical Report on the 19th.

Jacob - good luck on your Pointer Events presentation this coming
Thursday @ W3Conf <http://www.w3.org/conf/#schedule>.

Doug - if this year's conference will have a live video stream, please
let us know where we can find the connection details.

-Thanks, AB