Re: Transformed Pointer Coordinates?

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 06:21:05 -0800
To: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
CC: "robert@ocallahan.org" <robert@ocallahan.org>, Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>, Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>, "public-fx@w3.org" <public-fx@w3.org>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Why not returning null instead of the point object? I don't think that an exception would be to disruptive.

Dirk