Re: Zarro Boogs Found

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 07:30:10 -0500
To: ext Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>
CC: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
On 2/6/13 10:44 PM, ext Jacob Rossi wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> I’ve made the set of changes discussed in this week’s Pointer Events
> conference call [1]. According to Bugzilla and Tracker, there are
> currently no outstanding issues remaining (please let me know if you
> think it is otherwise).

Wow, nice work!

All - as you know, we are working toward publishing a Last Call Working
Draft (LCWD) of Pointer Events on February 19. As such, please review
the latest [ED] document now and send comments to this list.

(If you are not familiar with the significance of a Last Call document,
please see [LCWD].)

-Thanks, ArtB

[LCWD] <http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#last-call>
[ED] <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/pointerevents/raw-file/tip/pointerEvents.html>