Re: Why doesn't touch-action affect pointerType mouse?

Thanks for the response, and for noting that this has come up before. I
just want to register that the Polymer team thinks the current utility of
touch-action being unnecessary for mouse is questionable, because web
component authors will want their code to work on mobile as well as
desktop, and touch-action will have to be used defensively to ensure the
right event situation. That said, PointerEvents is such a massive benefit
that shipping with a few rough edges (though well thought out) is much
preferable to nothing at all :).