Re: An update on the Chrome team's stance on implementing pointer events in Chrome

Since we're not having a call today, here's a little more detail on the
implementation progress in Chrome.  See this thread on blink-dev for the
'intent to implement' for pointer events:
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!msg/blink-dev/K1qk6qZWgIc/P4JkKQDVez0J
.

We will start landing initial changes to Chromium to support the
touch-action property from pointer events behind the "enable experimental
WebKit features" flag.  This will make it possible to have high-performance
high-fidelity polyfills.  We want to gauge developers reaction to using the
polyfills before committing to having the eventing code in Chrome.

Also, the video for my talk is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DujfpXOKUp8 (apparently not yet linked from
the URL I provided).

Rick