From: Scott González [mailto:scott.gonzalez@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2013 7:46 AM
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Subject: pointermove dispatching when button state changes

The spec currently says "A user agent must dispatch this event when a pointer changes coordinates, button state, pressure, tilt, or contact geometry (e.g. width and height)."

Does this mean that when using a mouse, a click will always generate a pointermove event? I would expect pointerdown, pointerup, click, which is the behavior we see with mouse events.