Re: Updated Disposition of Comments

On 4/19/13 2:36 AM, ext Jacob Rossi wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I’ve updated the revision history in the spec [1] as well as the
> Disposition of Comments document for Last Call [2]. Please let me know
> if there are any issues. Thanks!

Thanks Jacob.

For the purposes of the request to the Director to publish a Candidate
Recommendation, the Draft CR (I assume you will re-use [TR]), please
title the text that enumerates the changes since LC with something like
"Changes Since the 19 February 2013 Last Call Working Draft", and for
each change, please add a link to its changeset(s).

(It wouldn't hurt, in fact it would be helpful, if the DoC doc included
a link to the changeset(s) if a comment that resulted in a change.)

After the above is done, please notify me and I'll submit the Transition
Request.

-Thanks, AB

[TR] <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/pointerevents/raw-file/default/publish/tr.html>