Re: Test assertions for Pointer Events

On 4/3/13 5:18 PM, ext Cathy.Chan@nokia.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've finished the first pass of test assertions for Pointer Events [1],
> except for the touch-action CSS property, where I have trouble formulating
> the assertions and can really use some help. In other areas, I'd appreciate
> it if folks can have a look to see if things are in the right direction and
> if anything is missing. Many thanks!

This is great Cathy, thank you!

All,

I added a "Test Status" column to the first table and put in some data
for TAs 1.1 and 1.2.

As we discussed at our last meeting, we need everyone to please Step Up
and contribute to this effort, and when someone selects some set of TAs
to test, they should notify the list and update the Test Status in the
TA wiki accordingly (e.g. "ScottG is working on tests for this TA"). Not
only will this help us, but the gaps can be presented as Opportunities
at events like Test The Web Forward.

-ArtB