Constructor question and mouseEvents compat

From: Wesley Johnston <wjohnston@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 10:06:25 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Two quick issues:

1.) The Constructor for PointerEvents is listed in the PointerEvents interface, but not in the Constructor section. Moving it to the Constructor section would make more sense to me and matches what the UI Events spec does.

2.) The mouse compatibility section is a little vague to me about what to do with multi-mode input. i.e. If there's a mouse and a touch on the screen, I think we only want to send mouse events for the mouse pointer and not the touch or (I would guess) many pages will have issues with two mice on screen at once? If there's a touch and a pen, I think whichever was set active first should dispatch mouse events?