Windows 8 and gestures and pointers compatibility

From: Nelson Silva <njss@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 03:24:44 +0000
To: <public-pointer-events@w3c.org>

Hello,
as  C++ programmer (using visual studio and Qt), i've created a wonderful workflow app.Now i am porting this app to HTML5...IE and webkit
I've bought a new windows 8 tablet and it is wonderful...specially the new IE 10 with gestures and pointers.
so while trying to figure out how to create a new html5 cross compatible code to allow the user to interact with my diagrams...i am struggling with the gestures and multitouch support...in Opera and chrome...and worried on how this will work on a ipad.
What i know so far...is that my new Windows 8 tablet is great on this.
Please allow us to have this microsoft implementation available in all webkit browsers as soon as possible.
tks,
Nelson S. Silva