Re: Updates needed to pointer events web page

On 12/4/12 12:15 PM, ext Rick Byers wrote:
> Hey guys,
> When I was rushing to get to the call today and then trying to
> multi-task scribing etc. I realized there is some key things missing
> from our WG page (http://www.w3.org/2012/pointerevents/).  In particular:
>  - known issues list should now go to bugzilla, not tracker

Yes, definitely. Doug - please change the href for "Known Pointer Events
Issues" to
<https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/describecomponents.cgi?product=PointerEventsWG>.

>  - should we add the telecon info somewhere (here on the wiki)?

That would be fine with me.

Doug - I noticed some other changes that need to be made on the home
page (for which I do not have write access):

Change #1:

href="http://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/WorkMode">WG's<em>Work
Mode</em>document</a>and the <a
href="http://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents">WG's Wiki</a>.</p>

to:

href="http://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/WGCode
<http://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/WorkMode>">WG's<em>Work
Mode</em>document</a>and the <a
href="http://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/
<http://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents>">WG's Wiki</a>.</p>

Change #2:

href="http://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/PubStatus">publications and
their status</a>will be available in one of the W3C's <a
href="http://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/WorkMode#CVS_and_Mercurial">CVS
or Mercurial</a>systems.</p>

to:

href="http://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/PubStatus">publication status
page</a> for a list of the documents in progress.</p>

-Thanks, Art