RE: Draft Agenda: 4 December 2012

Hi folks,

Thanks again for those who have been filing their feedback on the spec in Bugzilla.

For tomorrow's call, the following is my suggested order for bug discussions. Let me know if you'd like to change the prioritization of any particular issue. We can go through this list in order and see how far we get. As always, we can continue discussions on the list and we'll continue on through the list in subsequent telecon's.

RESOLVED BUGS ("old business"):
20106 - IDL for Extensions to Navigator not displayed in first editor's draft
20110 - Make compatibility mouse events optional

ACTIVE BUGS ("new business"):
20107 - Pointer events should indicate stylus eraser/inversion
20108 - Clarify pointer capture behavior
20109 - Permitted values for pressure
20111 - Define compatibility mapping for touch events
20112 - pointerenter and pointerleave events
20217 - Expand touch-action property to include more of the values implemented by IE?
20218 - Extend pointer events to support raw trackpad data
20219 - Make pointerType a string instead of an enum?
20220 - hwTimestamp should be interoperable with the high resolution time spec
20221 - mechanism for creating PointerEvent instances
20222 - Pointer events explicitly disallow compatbility with hover menus used by many web sites

Thanks,

Jacob