Editor's Draft of Pointer Events

From: Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 08:32:37 +0000
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Hi folks,

I've uploaded the first editor's draft of the Pointer Events specification [1]. Its technical contents are identical to the Microsoft member submission. [2]

Please note that I will be on vacation until 10/28, including the first call [3]. I appreciate the conversations we've already been able to have (let's please continue).  I will make sure to follow up on these upon my return.

Thanks,

Jacob

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/pointerevents/raw-file/tip/pointerEvents.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/Submission/2012/SUBM-pointer-events-20120907/