[admin] Seeking feedback on "The WG Code"

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:03:39 -0500
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Hi All,

I created the #WGCode page to document various aspects of the group's
"work mode" that are not defined by the charter or other Consortium
processes. Currently, the document has four sections: Consensus and Call
for Consensus, Participation and Regrets Policy, Decision Process and
Editing Policy.

I encourage everyone to please read this short document and if you have
any Qs, comments, flames, etc., to please speak up.

-Thanks, AB

#WGCode <http://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/WGCode>