From: Barstow Art (Nokia-CIC/Boston)
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:27 AM
To: public-webevents@w3.org; public-pointer-events@w3.org
Subject: Re: Is there interest in an informal PointerEvents chat @ TPAC 2012?

Hi All,

I received sufficient feedback topursue this meeting/gathering.

I propose Tuesday Oct 30 @ 18:00 Lyon time zone. This will allow us to
use WebApps' meeting room and their teleconference bridge[1]. That time
- 10:00 US West coast time - will also facilitate remote IRC  and/or
teleconference participation for US participants.

If this proposed day plus time is problematic, please let me know as
soon as possible.

-Thanks, AB

[1] <http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/TPAC2012Meeting#Meeting_Logistics>