Thanks for the spec submission

From: Brandon Wallace <brandon.wallace@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:51:32 -0700 (PDT)
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Instead of posting only negative messages, I just wanted to post a hearty thank you for this submission.  As you may have noticed, I'm rather excited about the prospects of getting an API that lets me cleanly work with all these fabulous new UI devices.  I'm in the middle of trying to cobble together cross-browser support for mouse+stylus+multitouch in my web application and it is just not fun.

Thanks,
Brandon