Inheritance and canonicalization

Dear all,

I have implemented a new method in the API that canonicalizes policies
(including inheritance, etc.).
Also, and except for the profile verification, every other validation
I am aware of is now implemented at http://odrlapi.appspot.com/.

The collection of sample test cases has been enlarged. I will be happy
if you discover errors.

Víctor