RE: One by one, but not in bulk

Hi!

>> Should I still write the use case? IMO, where we have cases like this
>> that ODRL can handle already, it's about explanation in the Primer,
>> but
>> how are we going to capture these now, if not in the UCR?

I think also UCs that lead to req. ODRL can already handle should be
included in the UCR.
Why? Well, because as Ben said:

> Hmm, my own feeling is that the UCR should contain UCs that lead to
> requirements (giving us a clear criteria for inclusion) [...]

IMO it's not only about adding additional features, but also about
potentially dropping unjustified/"unused" ones.

I.e., if ODRL allows to express xyz, but there is no requirement/uc
asking for the possibility to express xyz whatsoever, then why carrying
xyz over to POE?

long story short ->
>> Should I still write the use case?
yes, please :)

simon

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys