Re: One by one, but not in bulk

Hi!

AFAIK, one can constrain the number of times a certain action can be
exercised, e.g.:

odrl:permission [
	odrl:action odrl:execute ;
	odrl:constraint [
		a odrl:Constraint ;
		odrl:status 2 ;
		odrl:count 10 ;
		odrl:operator odrl:lteq
	]
] .

which means that permission to perform odrl:execute is granted as long
as the property value of odrl:status is <= the one of odrl:count.
However, it is currently not possible (correct me if im wrong) to narrow
the scope of that constraint further, i.e. expressing that "performing
odrl:execute is limited to at most 10 times within 10 minutes".

simon

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys

Am 2016-09-06 17:48, schrieb Phil Archer:
> Will do.
>
> On 06/09/2016 16:22, benedict.whittamsmith@thomsonreuters.com wrote:
>> Thank you Stuart!
>>
>> Phil - I think you should add two use cases: a prohibition on
>> web-scraping; and rate-limiting for APIs. Both are common use cases.
>>
>> Ben

>>> 3A__philarcher.org&d=CwIGaQ&c=4ZIZThykDLcoWk-
>>> GVjSLm9hvvvzvGv0FLoWSRuCSs5Q&r=GQ6xvz2BG1vCgiGGeLHdL1qJLbLUqYG6W19eFBlz
>>> nzDGH3wjzyriGVJemENTKsgx&m=8YZef1IuWePBgyxkRbNVeZo6JsWxwwPr7X0iFFLSz3A&