RE: [Agenda] W3C POE WG Teleconference (24 OCT 2016)

Hi all,

Stuart Myles and I regret not being able to join this call as IPTC holds its
Autumn Meeting and today we will discuss about rights in the media business
.

Best,

Michael

Michael Steidl

Managing Director of the IPTC [mdirector@iptc.org]

Web:  <http://www.iptc.org/> www.iptc.org - on Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/IPTC> @IPTC

Business office address:

25 Southampton Buildings, London WC2A 1AL, United Kingdom

Registered in England, company no 101096