Status of POE.R.DM.09 "Complex Constraints"

Hi!

Requirement POE.R.DM.09 "Complex Constraints" currently listed as being

Although Renato & Michael mention that the example given in POE.R.DM.09
is already expressible in ODRL, I wasn't able to find any resolution
(e.g., in related TPAC discussion [2]) to drop POE.R.DM.09.

What's the status of POE.R.DM.09?

1) already statisfied
2) on hold - waiting for improved UC
3) rejected

br,
simon

[1]
https://www.w3.org/2016/poe/wiki/Requirements#POE.R.DM.09_Complex_Constraints
[2] https://www.w3.org/2016/09/22-poe-minutes.html#item08

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys