Re: ODRL policy semantics test

> On 18 Nov. 2016, at 16:29, Renato Iannella <renato.iannella@monegraph.com> wrote:
> Please have a look at the below (please ignore any syntax errors!) and see what you think this Policy is offering?

@JamesB correctly responded with:

"Permission to play an Asset on an aircraft with less than or equal to 100 seats, at an altitude of less than 10 metres.
You must Pay 50AUD per aircraft for every P3M (not sure what that is, assume every 3 months), the Asset is Played.”

This is based on a real license offer (from a Rights Collection Society).
See the exact offer here: http://www.socan.ca/tariff/Infocard_13A_EN.pdf

(I used elevation as an indicator of on-ground/in-flight - but there could be other ways!)

This is an example of their most complex license offer (in terms of constraints and duties)
And the example I showed was only only the first row of the first table!

Renato Iannella, Monegraph
Co-Chair, W3C Permissions & Obligations Expression (POE) Working Group