RE: Constraint call 15 November - MS' input

Hi Friends of Constraint,

to visualise the current status of leftOperand/operator/rightOperand constraint operations I’ve created on overview based on the examples in a spec draft and the raised issues:

See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qGlBEpRgi60WyNnHLCfMuXlnTV1zzpoRz8DakIiOcP0/edit?usp=sharing

… open for comments.

Could help at today’s conference call.

Best,