Re: About a more strict definition of Constraint

Hi again,

Once we come up with a conclusion, it would be nice providing a
non-nomrative piece of pseudo-code or algorithm description informing
about evaluation of policies...

Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3753
Skype: vroddon3