Re: About a more strict definition of Constraint

> On 10 Nov. 2016, at 15:42, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
>
> If the former, I would like to understand what the problem is with what you have there, ie, that an individual of a Constraint class is the object of the odrl:contraint predicate, whose subject is pretty much what you need.

Ivan, the problem is shown below:

 odrl:permission [
    a odrl:Permission ;
    odrl:target <http://example.com/music:4545> ;
    odrl:assigner <http://example.com/sony:10> ;
    odrl:assignee <http://example.com/sony:10> ;
    odrl:action odrl:copy ;
    odrl:constraint [ …#1... ] ;
    odrl:constraint [ …#2... ] ;
    odrl:constraint [ …#3... ]
  ] .

The current processing rule is that constraint #1-3 all apply to the Action.

But I want to apply Constraint#1 to the Action, #2 to the Asset, and #3 to the Assignee ?

Renato Iannella, Monegraph
Co-Chair, W3C Permissions & Obligations Expression (POE) Working Group