Re: poe-ISSUE-10 (satisfiability of constraints):

Hi!

> Hi Simon, we decided [1] to use GitHub Issues for actions/issues
> directly related to the Deliverables.

 From [1] -> "renato suggest using exclusively the W3C issue tracker (and
NOT the github issues)." ;)

My assumption was that we're using the github tracker for editorial
issues and the W3C issue tracker for more "substantial" issues.

br, simon

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys