Re: POE: question on a Use Case

Hi Michael,

I went back to the source (Keith Jeffery) who said:

I think we need to say:

Between date/time 1 and date/time 2 policy X is applied   (note no
foresight)

And

Between date/time 3 and date/time 4 policy Y is applied (date/time 3 may
be the same as 2)

And so on thus building up the provenance record set on policies.

I have updated the wiki page to reduce Keith's example to: "The ability
to express that permissions & obligations apply for a defined period of
time."

HTH

Phil

--