Re: Welcome to POE

> On 14 Mar 2016, at 23:39, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
>
> I must admit I am not sure how Australia fits into this picture, though, I am afraid it complicates thingsā€¦

Australia has been around for a long time [1] and we apologise (as a nation) that it complicates the rest of the world :-)

For now, we will have the kick-off meeting at Noon GMT this Thursday - check [1] for details.

We will then issue a new Poll to determine the regular day/time for the weekly call.

Renato Iannella, Monegraph
Co-Chair, W3C Permissions & Obligations Expression (POE) Working Group

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_in_Australia <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_in_Australia>
[2] https://www.w3.org/2016/poe/wiki/Kick_off_meeting <https://www.w3.org/2016/poe/wiki/Kick_off_meeting>