Re: Talk about comments on requirements

Dear all,

Please find my answers in [1].

I have made more concrete the requirements. For example, if in ODRL (as
of today) groups can only be made of parties,  the new requirement based
on UC.01 17 would be "make possible to make groups of assets and policies".

Regards,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3753
Skype: vroddon3