Re: poe-ACTION-16: Create new UC(s) to show the need for the ability to specify a fee within and outside the POE expressio

> On 22 Jul 2016, at 16:45, Víctor Rodríguez Doncel <vrodriguez@fi.upm.es> wrote:
>
> This action is still open in the issue tracker [1], as well as ACTION-13 to ACTION-16.
> They were implemented with new use cases and requirements.
>
> Am I supposed to close the issues myself or should I wait for others to do it?

Thanks Victor, we just need confirmation from you that they are completed (which you just did ;-)

So, please close the actions.

Renato Iannella, Monegraph
Co-Chair, W3C Permissions & Obligations Expression (POE) Working Group