Re: /ns files (was Re: Vocab Publication problems)

> On 20 Jul 2016, at 04:35, Phil Archer <phila@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Other than the change in file names, have these files changed? The Vocab doc suggest that no changes have been made.

All five schema files have had their version# increased and added the W3C license link (changed from the Community Group license).

The .ttl (and duplicated in rdf/xml and .nt) have had each term description split (definition is now on skos:definition and comment in rdfs:comment)
All the text is verbatim from V2.1 documents.
We also added SKOS Collections of concepts/terms to enable the rendering of the groups shown in the WD.

Renato Iannella, Monegraph
Co-Chair, W3C Permissions & Obligations Expression (POE) Working Group