Re: UCR doc skeleton

Dear Phil,

Is it possible to have 'temporal invited experts' (from non-W3C members)?
I think I know the use case well enough, but in case we want to have a
deeper discussion on the "POE for language resources use case" we could
easily get the participation of other institutions...

Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3672
Skype: vroddon3