Re: poe-ACTION-5: Provide 2 use cases from upm

Dear all,

Regarding ACTION-5, I have made a first contribution with two use cases:

- Permissions and Obligations for Language Resources
- Linked Data Use Case

These two use cases were conceived as a result of joint efforts. The
former within the W3C LD4LT Community Group and the latter within the
editors of a non-finished specification of linked data profile for ODRL.
These groups have been informed and you may expect modifications in the
wiki or debate here during the next few days.

Consequently, I would not close yet the ACTION-5
<https://www.w3.org/2016/poe/track/actions/5>.

Regards,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3753
Skype: vroddon3