Re: Licences in ODRL

> On 23 Jan 2017, at 09:47, Renato Iannella <renato.iannella@monegraph.com> wrote:
>
> I think the last two actions are not correct Duties. They seem to be a list of actions on actions?
> For example, “worldwide” should be expressed as a spatial constraint.
> Irrevocable is also a Duty on the assigner not assignee.

To follow this up, the "dalicc:worldwide” would be expressed as part of the Permission as a spatial constraint, like:

odrl:permission [
   a odrl:Permission;
      odrl:action [odrl:display, odrl:distribute, odrl:reproduce, odrl:extract, odrl:derive, odrl:present] ;
      odrl:constraint [
      a odrl:Constraint [
         odrl:leftOperand <odrl:spatial> ;
         odrl:operator <odrl:eq> ;
         odrl:rightOperand <http://example.com/theworld>
      ]

For "dalicc:nonExclusive”, ODRL has defined <http://www.w3.org/ns/odrl/2/ensureExclusivity <http://www.w3.org/ns/odrl/2/ensureExclusivity>>
So, this term can be used as a Prohibition.

I am happy to help out with more of the the CC expression in ODRL…just let me know

Renato Iannella, Monegraph
Co-Chair, W3C Permissions & Obligations Expression (POE) Working Group