Re: [poe] Review definition of Constraint by ODRL ontology

<notifications@github.com <mailto:notifications@github.com>> wrote:

> Hi Ivan,
>
> I think you have understood it correctly, we only have to write the
spec
> so that it is clear beyond doubt for you and for any reader.
> Regarding the meaning of |odrl:RightOperandReference|, I believe it
> clarifies the semantics of the attribute: value or reference?
>
> In the given example the rightOperand was a number, which is quite
> different from URI. But consider the case when the rightOperand is
> naturally a URI itslef. How to know if the right operand is the
given
> URI or the reference? I do believe there is no other way but
defining
> the |odrl:RightOperandReference.|

If this is all you want to do, why don't you use [anyURI from
xsd](https://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#anyURI
<https://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#anyURI>)? Why introducing a new
type for this?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at