Re: Reminder - Coming W3C PLING Meeting and Presentation Material - September 14th - 12:00 UTC

there are no free circuits and I cannot dial in to the UK number

regards

David

On 13/09/2010 14:45, Thomas Roessler wrote:
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> *From: *"Casassa Mont, Marco" <marco_casassa-mont@hp.com
>> <mailto:marco_casassa-mont@hp.com>>
>> *Date: *13 September 2010 14:43:15 GMT+02:00
>> *To: *"public-pling@w3.org <mailto:public-pling@w3.org>"
>> <public-pling@w3.org <mailto:public-pling@w3.org>>
>> *Cc: *"Bramhall, Pete" <pete.bramhall@hp.com
>> <mailto:pete.bramhall@hp.com>>
>> *Subject: **[Moderator Action (size limit exceeded)] Reminder - Coming
>> W3C PLING Meeting and Presentation Material - September 14th - 12:00 UTC*
>>
>> Hi.
>> This is a reminder about the next PLING phone meeting. It is going to
>> take place tomorrow (Tuesday, September 14th) at 12:00 UTC:
>> http://www.w3.org/Policy/pling/wiki/2010-09-14
>> We are going to host an Invited Talk:
>> "Pete Bramhall, Senior Project Manager at HP Labs and EnCoRe Project
>> <http://www.encore-project.info/> Coordinator: "On the UK
>> collaborative EnCoRe Project: Ensuring Consent and Revocation""
>> FYI - I attach Pete's presentation as the meeting will be hold just by
>> phone.
>
> The slides are online here:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2010Sep/att-0014/EnCoRe_slides_for_PLING_presentation_14-09-2010.pdf
>
>> Regards
>> Marco
>> <blocked::http://www.hp.ca/>
>>

>> 	*Marco Casassa Mont*
>> Senior Researcher
>> Hewlett-Packard Laboratories
>>
>> Phone: +44 117 3128794 FAX: +44 1173129250
>> Email: marco.casassa-mont@hp.com
>> <blocked::mailto:marco.casassa-mont@hp.com>
>>
>> External Web Page: http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/mcm/
>> <blocked::http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/mcm/>
>> Internal Web Page: http://w3.hpl.hp.com/people/mcm/index.htm
>> <blocked::http://w3.hpl.hp.com/people/mcm/index.htm>
>> Blog: http://www.communities.hp.com/online/blogs/mcm/default.aspx
>> <blocked::http://www.communities.hp.com/online/blogs/mcm/default.aspx>__
>> <blocked::http://www.communities.hp.com/online/blogs/mcm/>
>>
>> 'All points of view are my own and not necessarily HP's as well'
>>

>> Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell,
>> Berks RG12 1HN Registered No: 690597 England
>>
>> The contents of this message and any attachments to it are
>> confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this
>> message in error, you should delete it from your system immediately
>> and advise the sender.
>>
>> To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated
>> you should consider this message and attachments as "HP
>> CONFIDENTIAL".

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
School of Computing, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184