Fwd: [Moderator Action] RE: Reminder - 13th, July - Next PLING Teleconference and Invited Talk: Pete Bramall (EnCoRe director)- On the collaborative EnCoRe Project: Ensuring Consent and Revocation

Meanwhile, regrets from me, too, since I'm chairing said workshop.

(Given that Rigo is on vacation this week, I, too, suggest deferring this call.)
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  (@roessler)

Begin forwarded message: