W3C Workshop on Access Control Application Scenarios

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 20:42:10 +0200
To: public-pling@w3.org
Dear all,

as you may know, there are many issues around identity management.
Some of them touch on access control. W3C had numerous requests to
help shed some light into new challenges on access control as well
as talking about application scenarios, the semantics they require
and the challenges that come with them.

Therefore, W3C is organizing this Workshop on Access Control
Application Scenarios

http://www.w3.org/2009/policy-ws/cfp.html

We are lucky to have Hal Lockhart, Chair of OASIS TC XACML, as our
Workshop Chair. We hope to get interesting papers on semantics but
also challenges to access control, including from the cloud
community, the identity management community and the privacy
community.

Best,

Rigo Wenning
W3C Legal counsel