PLING phone conference postponed to April, 8th 2009

From: Casassa Mont, Marco <marco_casassa-mont@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:09:01 +0000
To: "public-pling@w3.org" <public-pling@w3.org>
Hi.

Please notice that our W3C PLING  phone conference, planned for  March, 11th,  *has been cancelled* (due to  unavailability of a few presenters and attendees).

Our next phone meeting is scheduled for April, 8th.

Best regards,
Marco

________________________________

[http://www.hp.ca/corporate/signature/hp_logo.gif]<http://www.hp.ca/>
        Marco Casassa Mont
Senior Researcher
Hewlett-Packard Laboratories

Phone: +44 117 3128794      FAX: +44 1173129250
Email: marco.casassa-mont@hp.com<mailto:marco.casassa-mont@hp.com>

External Web Page: http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/mcm/
Blog: http://www.communities.hp.com/online/blogs/mcm/<http://h20325.www2.hp.com/blogs/mcm>

'All points of view are my own and not necessarily HP's as well'

Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell,
Berks RG12 1HN Registered No: 690597 England

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this
message in error, you should delete it from your system immediately
and advise the sender.

To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated
you should consider this message and attachments as "HP
CONFIDENTIAL".

hp_logo.gif
(image/gif attachment: hp_logo.gif)