FW: Media Annotations and ID3, Vorbis etc...

From: Giles Hogben
Sent: 10 February 2009 10:51
To: 'soohong.park@samsung.com'; 'joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com'; 'tmichel@w3.org'
Cc: 'Renato Iannella'
Subject: Media Annotations and ID3, Vorbis etc...

* PGP Signed: 02/10/09 at 10:51:10

Hi All,
I am part of the W3C PLING (policy languages) interest group and we were discussing the policy implications of your work. I wonder if you have considered some of the existing media annotation formats such as ID3 (http://www.id3.org/),OGG Vorbis, as well as the work of the W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group (http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/). Just a thought....

Regards,

Giles Hogben

Network Security Policy Expert
European Network & Information Security Agency (ENISA)
Tel: +30 2810 391892
Fax: +30 2810 39000

* Giles Hogben <giles.hogben@enisa.europa.eu>
* 0x5442D452:0xBF653D29