PrimeLife Policy Language Requirements DRAFT

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:10:21 +0100
To: public-pling@w3.org
Dear all,

as you know, PrimeLife is working on a policy language for privacy and
data handling. It is not yet clear, whether PrimeLife will create a
new policy language or whether it will combine several existing
languages.

To base the decision on the policy language on solid grounds,
PrimeLife has elaborated a DRAFT requirements document that has been
published today:

http://www.primelife.eu/images/stories/deliverables/h5.1.1-policy_requirements-public.pdf

This is not the final version. Any further input is welcome and will
make the PrimeLife output more useful to the community. So additional
suggestions may still find their way into the final version of the
requirements document.

I will also suggest to our chairs, that we talk about the document in
the PLING call on Wednesday

Best,

Rigo Wenning
W3C Privacy Activity Lead