De : public-pling-request@w3.org [mailto:public-pling-request@w3.org] De la part de Casassa Mont, Marco
Envoyé : lundi 27 avril 2009 12:20
À : public-pling@w3.org
Objet : PLING and Policies in the Cloud/Cloud Computing

Hi.

Today I am attending and presenting at the 2nd Open Group Security Practitioners Conference, London - http://www.opengroup.org/london2009-spc/.

Presentations are going to be around The Cloud, Cloud Computing and Security & Identity in the Cloud along with discussions of the involved paradigm shifts, in terms of security, privacy and identity management.

I see that a paradigm shift is going also to happen in terms of defining policies and policy management, moving from a close/central model (enterprise-based) to a federated, distributed and boundariless model.

I think this topic should be of concern and relevance to W3C and in particular the W3C PLING audience.

Do you have any specific case study, requirements or issues to share - in this domain?
Any aspect you'd like to discuss in one of the coming PLING conference meetings?

Regards,
Marco
________________________________

  <http://www.hp.ca/>

Marco Casassa Mont
Senior Researcher
Hewlett-Packard Laboratories

Phone: +44 117 3128794      FAX: +44 1173129250
Email: marco.casassa-mont@hp.com

External Web Page: http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/mcm/
Internal Web Page: http://w3.hpl.hp.com/people/mcm/index.htm
Blog: http://www.communities.hp.com/online/blogs/mcm/ <http://h20325.www2.hp.com/blogs/mcm>

'All points of view are my own and not necessarily HP's as well'

Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell,
Berks RG12 1HN Registered No: 690597 England

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this
message in error, you should delete it from your system immediately
and advise the sender.

To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated
you should consider this message and attachments as "HP
CONFIDENTIAL".