F2F Outcomes

From: Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:52:01 +1000
To: public-pling@w3.org

Dear all, we had a successful F2F joint-meeting with PLING/PrimeLife
at W3C TPAC.

Some of the notes and slides are on the meeting page [1].

One of the actions items was for PLING to make recommendations to the
W3C Media Annotations WG on the use of "rights information" for
attaching to media. I propose we start discussing this at the next
teleconference on 12 NOV - I have included some more information about
this on the teleconference page [2].

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
NICTA

[1] <http://www.w3.org/Policy/pling/wiki/TPAC2008>