________________________________

	From: public-pling-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-pling-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Renato Iannella
	Sent: 17 October 2007 05:44
	To: public-pling@w3.org

	On 16 Oct 2007, at 20:03, Casassa Mont, Marco wrote:

		*	Which kind of policies (and languages) do you
(or your organisation) use and for which purposes (e.g. security, access
control, privacy, federated IdM, etc.)?

	Perhaps we should start to collect and document these policy
languages for comparison and review.

	For example, the Multimedia XG completed a collection of MM
Vocabularies [1] with some simple categorisations (see Section 2).

	Cheers...  Renato Iannella
	NICTA

	[1] <http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/XGR-vocabularies>

________________________________

  <http://www.hp.com/>

Marco Casassa Mont
Senior Researcher
Hewlett-Packard Labs

+44 117 3128794 Phone
+44 117 3129250 Fax
marco_casassa-mont@hp.com
http://www.hpl.hp.com <http://www.hpl.hp.com/>

External Web Page: http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/mcm/
Blog:   http://h20325.www2.hp.com/blogs/mcm

 'All points of view are my own and not necessarily HP's as well'
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road,      Bracknell,
Berks RG12 1HN Registered No: 690597 England

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential
and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in
error, you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the
sender.

To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated you
should consider this message and attachments as "HP CONFIDENTIAL".