Re: Policy Negotiation

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 00:52:31 +0100
To: ashok.malhotra@oracle.com
Cc: Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au>, Paul Denning <pauld@mitre.org>, public-pling@w3.org
Ashok,

P3P had exactly the same issue as there was no feedback channel to
tell why the matching had failed. This was mainly annoying for the
server side. IBM wrote a paper on how to create a feedback channel
and presented it on WWW10 in Hongkong. Despite some search I did not
find it but perhaps Tony can give us the pointer.
Furthermore, look at the P3P Workshop in Kiel:
http://www.w3.org/2003/p3p-ws/

You may also look at the PRIME framework:
https://www.prime-project.eu/prime_products/reports/fmwk/
that tries to do some negotiation.

Best,

Rigo