Re: Socialization on the Web

On 12/30/2012 08:31 PM, Adam Sobieski wrote:
> Harry Halpin,
> Henry Story,
>
> I have recommended to the W3C Technical Architecture Group the
> conclusion of the W3C Web Philosophy Community Group. I have indicated
> concerns about the mission statement of the W3C Web Philosophy
> Community Group and with regard to your behaviors as simultaneously
> present Chairs in group discussions here.

Adam,

Again, please read the IETF RFC re netiquette for a review of behavior
on mailing list. W3C Community groups are member-started and
self-managed, so I'm not sure what the TAG has to do with anything.  As
for the "Mission Statement", if you disagree with our topic or you think
you have a better interpretation of philosophy, you can always start
your own community group or mailing list. It's a pretty simple process:

http://www.w3.org/community/

Also, do realize that many of us do not have copious amounts of spare
time, and thus some emails may go unresponded to. However, I do try to
flag off topic emails and we do appreciate on topic emails.

    cheers,
      harry