Re: Litmus: 5 tests that break the recursive Alternative Text Calculation in all browsers and Assistive Technologies

3 browsers on Windows is a good start. I'm not sure if we need a whole
project for this. In general only bugs filed against browsers are needed,
when there's agreement on the behavior.