Re: Agenda: September 24, 2015 WAI-PF ARIA Caucus

Hey Rich.

Reminder of my likely regrets. I have another one of those
every-two-months all-hands meetings. If it ends on time, I'll just be
late for the ARIA call; otherwise, I'll have to miss our call but should
be able to watch the IRC part of the meeting.

Given that I hope to just be late, if you could move agenda item 2
(Action 1073) to the end of the meeting I'd appreciate it.

Sorry and thanks!
--joanie